E.T. Style of Macau is a blog with a free Macau information guide. Basically blog in English, unless the information is relevant to Macau local people.
E.T. 眼中的澳門是一個免費提供澳門生活及旅游資料平台. 主要是英文資料, 但如跟本地澳門人相關, 會有部分中文.
I am E.T., was born in Macau, in the 1980s. I can speak English, Cantonese, and Mandarin at this moment. I did learn a bit Hong Kong Sign Languages, Macau Sign Languages, Portuguese, French, Spanish, and Japanese, but none of those can be listed on my CV… yet.
Credibility: My mother tongue is Cantonese, worked in few years in travel agency and a few years in hotels. In my blood and heart, I am in all mind to tell everyone how awesome and wonderful Macau is.
- Good travel guide and lifestyle guide of Macau for the upcoming visitors, travellers, and Macau local people. Information is free.
- Come on! Macau is not only about casinos. I am going to throw you fruitful of Macau experience with nothing about casinos.
- Can explore the destination like a local resident.
Here come the stories why I start this blog:
- Friend of mine work as a Sales in a famous media / information company. He said, due to evolution of www, basically information nowadays is free. Many people might not need to hire private inspector to check on their suspicious spouse, or might not need to hire someone to a company background check, as they can do it on their own. However, our company provides professionalism, credibility, and organise the accurate information for our clients, which including many bank companies, listed companies,…etc. Yes, they sell information. That’s when I agree to the point information is free. This is giving me the reason to do a blog with free information with centralising the information a visitors need.
- Wherever I have been to, whomever I have met, people in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, or somewhere farther, they always say, “Macau? You work in casinos?” It drives me crazy when people think Macau is casino city and with nothing else to do. So this blog is to flip them over.
- When I travel to other places, I want to explore the destination like a local resident. I am not that into history or buildings or sightseeings (maybe one or two famous sights, but definitely not like typical tour visit). I just like to find a local friend or hire a local guide to be my guide. I do my hair, do manicure / pedicure, buy groceries, cooking, etc. If you like this kind of style, you find the right guide – E.T.
You may always contact E.T. for:
- You are planning a trip to Macau and need free advises and suggestions
- You are coming to Macau for a leisure trip, something you want to know about Macau, but you do not know who to ask and where to find the information
- Anything you want to share and discuss about Macau leisure lifestyle
- Any comments or advises you want to share about E.T. Style of Macau blog
- If you would like a interpreter and at the same time can be your local guide (not tour guide). Minimum 2 hours, hourly, half day (4 hours), full day (8 hours), 2 full days special offer, 3 full days in a row super wow offer.
除了以上所講, 是的, 我認定你懂英文. 有關這Blog, 我也會提供澳門本地人需知的資料. 現時社會充滿負能量, 我希望為大家提供澳門好去, 好做, 好玩的美好事情分享.
曾經, 讀導遊課程時的老師舉了個例子: 澳門東方拱門, 本地人常稱之為 “生鏽鐵”, 就好像是一件不好的大作品, 但我們作為導遊或澳門人代表其實就應該正面, 用東方拱門, 解釋這藝術品是象徵著中葡之間的友誼和交流. 我真的讚同, 中國人其中一個美德, 係有客人來, 就招呼最好的東西和展示最美好的一面給客人看. 我們應該繼續此美德的.
以下的疑難, 都可隨時聯絡 E.T. :
- Plan 緊來澳門吃、喝、玩、樂，但想要d 意見
- 已plan 好來澳玩, 但有資料想搵, 唔知去邊度搵或問邊個
- 想同E.T. 探討澳門生活、吃、喝、玩、樂
- 口痕？有意見？E.T. 都好鍾意
- 本地翻譯, 但你看得懂中文, 好明顯你唔需要, 但你否有朋友來自遠方而他/她又唔識中文？都可以搵E.T. 幫幫手, 因為你都要返工的…如何全日招呼到呢.